Head to toe, everything is working with this workout!
Do each of these 6 exercises for 45 seconds, after each exercise rest for 15 seconds. After you complete all 6 exercises, rest 1 minute and then repeat! (Want to make it harder? Do intervals of 50sec/10sec rest! Need to make is easier? Check out the modifications below)
45 Second Madness Workout
- Push Up Roll Overs (easier: push up from knees)
- Broad Jump Burpees (easier: step instead of jump)
- 2 Squats + Squat Jump (easier: just do squats, no jump)
- Plank w/ Knees to Opposite Elbows
- Speed Skaters
- Lunge Clock (knee issues? Just take large steps in the 3 different directions instead of deep lunges)
See the videos below for how-to! Remember this workout is all about what YOU can do in 45 seconds. Maybe it’s only 5 reps, maybe you can squeeze in 20, just do YOUR best!
Be Happy. Be Fit.