Hey everybody! Here’s another workout that you can do no matter where you are! Whether you are on a business trip and only have a hotel room; a busy parent at home; in a park with your kids; or just need an at home workout after a long day at work, try this!
The Do Anywhere Workout #2
Set some sort of interval timer for 45sec work/15sec rest* and do the 6 moves below for 3-5 rounds! (There are a ton of free interval timer apps you can use! Or just watch a clock)
- Box Jumps – Use any chair, step, bench, etc. (Knee issues? Just do box step ups!)
- Plank Toe Taps – (Plank on your elbows, tap your right toe out to the side and back, then your left toe, continue alternating. Easier? Plank with your hands elevated on a couch or bench)
- Sumo Squats – (Squat with a wide stance and your toes pointed out)
- Push Ups – (Need easier? Elevate your upper body by putting your hands on a couch or bench; want harder? Elevate your feet!)
- Jumping Jacks – (Harder? Do the jumping jacks with your legs bent at 90 degrees – like you are doing a jumping jack in a squat)
- Walking Forward Lunges – (Harder? Hold something heavy at your chest/or in each hand)
* Want to make the entire workout harder? Set your timer for 50sec/10sec intervals. Want to make it easier? Set your intervals at 40sec/20sec 🙂
Be Happy. Be Fit.